HUD Listings

Are you searching for affordable housing for your family?

Your state’s Department of Housing and Urban Development can help to secure housing for single mothers and single fathers.  Click on your state to find the HUD office near you and to access their helpful web site.  On the HUD web site you can find quite a bit of information on the services that they offer to single parents like you.

Housing and Urban Development Listings by State

Alabama Alaska Arizona
Arkansas California Colorado
Connecticut Delaware Florida
Georgia Hawaii Idaho
Illinois Indiana Iowa
Kansas Kentucky Louisiana
Maine Maryland Massachusetts
Michigan Minnesota Mississippi
Missouri Montana Nebraska
Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey
New Mexico New York North Carolina
North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma
Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico/US Virgin Islands
Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota
Tennessee Texas Utah
Vermont Virginia Washington
Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin

Don’t forget to check out our other resources.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *